[casual_games] Casual Games research?

Ulrich Tausend ut at neodelight.com
Fri Jul 7 11:06:49 EDT 2006

Since several years I am working in the casual games industry.
I am also studying sociology as a major and want to write my thesis about
that topic.
I am still at the beginning of the literature research.

I am searching:

   - Existing research or studies done about casual games. E.g. What is
   the casual games audience (age or gender of casual gamers)
   - Do you know any people who are researching casual games right now?
   - A more or less accepted definition: What do we mean exactly if we
   speak of casual games?
   - Numbers about the market, how big was it, is it or will it be?

I am happy about any input, and I will be happy to share my results with
you.

Ulrich Tausend

Neodelight/Neokolor GbR
Berlin - Munich