[casual_games] Gender and casual games research

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Tue Jul 18 13:06:23 EDT 2006

Good points Colin. I wanted to add the following:

- Who buys Tradewinds Legends and Fate? After all, they are selling well.
And would they sell more copies if the virtual shelf where these games are
are surrounded by 3-in-a-row games? Kinda like a dude trying to buy
underwear inside a Victoria Secret shop.
- Web gamers are the majority of casual gamers, and in most cases we throw
them a 3 level demo of a downloadable game. Oh the irony...

Cheers,

Juan