[casual_games] DRM and fulfilment recommendation

Adam Johnston adam at bamtang.com
Wed Jul 19 14:52:10 EDT 2006

Can anyone recommend a good framework for digital rights management (ie, one
hour expiration)?

I'm also interested in getting a company to do fulfilment for us.  This
could include their own DRM.  We want to start selling some games that we
cant get publisihed on our own website and try to make some money.

Any suggestions on companies that can provide:
	i)	Creditcard or Paypal service to a non-US based company
	ii)	Electronic serial number fulfilment to tie in with the
digital rights management
	iii)	Shopping cart software for our website

Anyone know of a company aiding this kind of self publishing?

Next I will be asking about advertising and we'll end up doing the old
developer-publisher-portal metamorphosis.

Thanks,

Adam