[casual_games] Intro

Brent Silby (Def-Logic) brent at def-logic.com
Sat Jul 22 17:26:21 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the group. I am an occasional contributor, but mainly a
lurker. I think we have a mix of bedroom coders and people with
offices. At the moment I am a bedroom coder, but we plan to move in
to an office at the start of next year.

Do you have a website? I'm interested in taking a look at your stuff.

Cheers,
Brent.

On 22/07/2006, at 9:26 PM, Mark Ripley wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just joined this list today, so I thought I'd say hello =)
>
> I develop mobile phone games, which I also release as desktop games
> using Java/J2ME. Many of them are what we'd term casual games. I
> also publish other people's games and I'm just starting to roll out
> Platform - which is a API/lib allowing devs to simultaneously
> release games across J2SE and most of the J2ME handsets out there.
>
> I've been involved in casual/web/mobile games professionally since
> 1995, following a few years at various console developers, but I've
> been writing games since 1981.
>
> Are we all bedroom coders here, or do any of you have offices?
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Ripley
> cheeky.gr

DEF-LOGIC