[casual_games] Is the 10 meg "ceiling" officially over?

Lee Crawford lee.crawford at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:53:10 EDT 2006

James,

  You're probably right, the conversation on this topic has been loose and
less than rigorous.

  The issue is that increasing download sizes drive lower successful
downloads which cause the conversions per attempted download number to drop.
It is doubtful that conversion from successful download/install drops as a
function of download size (unless the install process gets truly torturous).

--lee