[casual_games] Re: Games for women made by women?

k f mamaji4 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:18:53 EDT 2006

Does that mean that a game of Table soccer, played with pool balls, that can
be controlled by a simple intuitive movement of the mouse will appeal to
women? That would make my team a very happy bunch of people. Considering
that we thought Soccer and Pool are essentially male oriented games. :-)
Thanks for the feedback Adam!