[casual_games] Steering Committee Nominations - deadline Saturday

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Mon Jun 19 10:24:35 EDT 2006

Just a quick reminder that deadlines for the Casual Games SIG Steering
Committee are this Saturday June 24th. Participation in the steering
committee requires a lot of work, but is an excellent way to show your
support of the industry and development community.

A couple people have asked if they can nominate themselves: Yes you
can, the vast majority of candidates are self-nominations.

If you are interested please follow the directions below and submit
your nomination by next Saturday!