[casual_games] A little humor on a Friday

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 12:51:35 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I just wanted to give everyone a little chuckle today and share some of my
nightmare. We are dealing with an overseas company to have one of our games
manufactured, they are months behind schedule and it’s causing me more than
a little stress. I sent them an e-mail last night again expressing my
concern about the delivery date and other such things. I kid you not this
was the reply:

Dear XXXXX,

We already order plastic material for your projects.

Also we think you are worrying too much and we are producing at full speed
for you.

Thanks & Regards,
XXX
XXXXX, XXXXX.

I thought this was a riot! It would be much funnier if it wasn’t happening
to me.

Rob Carroll