[casual_games] Casual Games audience hardware survey ?

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Tue May 9 06:20:43 EDT 2006

Note: if we want to do this, we'd better hurry.
My statistics tell me that average (not casual gamer) Shockwave penetration
is down to something like 30% and it's steadily sinking. Without SW on the
end user's machine I know of no way to get the info about gfx card and RAM.

So in a year when it's down to 15% I'll probably start advocating sending
data from the .exes as well...