[casual_games] volenteers for Casuality Seattle this June

Jessica Tams (Personal) jessica at ckyco.net
Sat May 20 03:34:34 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone -

We are looking for some volunteers for Casuality Seattle
(http://seattle.casuality.org/) this June 27th, 28th and 29th to help with
registration and general organization. In exchange for working a couple
hours to help out, you will get a free pass to the conference.

Please check out the volunteer application to get more information. There is
contact information on the page if you have any questions.

http://www.casuality.org/volenteer/application.html

Thanks and I'll see many of you soon,

Jessica Tams

(P.S. We need a couple more volunteers than we originally planned due to our
high number of registrations already. So pretty pretty please pass along to
friends even if you aren't interested.)