[casual_games] press registration for the Casual GamesAssociation's Casuality Seattle

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Thu May 25 08:29:02 EDT 2006

ROFLMAO

At 04:35 AM 5/25/2006, you wrote:
>Impressive set of categories for attendees:
>
>Speaker
>Attendee
>Press
>Volunteer
>Student
>
>I am petitioning the organizers to open new
>categories to help diversify the attendees and
>include classes of badges to help identify
>people who are at the show and their associated perks:
>
>Venture Capitalist (includes a sponsored tandem
>hip holster for a Treo AND a Blackberry and a
>porta-shredder to “file” executive summaries)
>Industry Luminary (please upload picture of
>important game shipped and year that it happened to be added to badge)
>Wannabe (please upload a picture of the tetris
>clone-I mean sample of work to be printed on badge)
>EA Executives (includes a set of rubber stamps
>for “ACQUIRE” or “DESTROY”, please press firmly
>when applying to foreheads for optimal visibility)
>Lost Government Tradeshow Attendee (includes
>fictitious Environmental or Defense attendance
>receipts because going to Casuality is WAY more fun)
>Google People (pre-IPO) includes a red
>lightsabre and a glow in the dark button that says “I am not evil”
>Google People (post-IPO) includes the contact
>information for their pre-IPO associate or
>“S”earch “I”nformation “T”echnology “H”euristics
>Lord. (they are only allowed to travel in pairs,
>why are these people at game trade shows anyway?!?!)
>Microsoft Executives (includes extra surgical
>gloves for implanting next gen “Live Anywhere” gear in attendees)
>Mobile Developers (includes an upturned hat and
>a cardboard sign and crayon, use your
>imagination or bring a guitar or small dog for best effect)
>
>The industry gets more exciting all the time and
>the variety of people attending shows continues
>to demonstrate the vitality and the validity of the space!
>
>Stay tuned for more developments
>

>----------

¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
The Game Attorney
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-GLAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications
protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If
you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message
without reading it or any attachment, and then
notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this inadvertent misdelivery.