[casual_games] Casual Games Survey -- Your Input is Needed!

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Tue May 30 15:48:35 EDT 2006

The purpose of the survey is to serve the casual games community by
collecting and releasing accurate information about the state of the
industry. For this reason, you should definitely respond to this survey as
though any of the information you provide could be made public. The plan
is to make as much useable information available in time by Casuality
06. This will probably include:
 * an intro to the section, probably containing some aggregate data
(e.g., geographical areas served, favorite genres)
 * a directory of respondents with their answers to specific questions
(e.g., how you market your products)

With that deadline looming, we probably won't have time to get very
granular. The good news is that the survey will remain open after
Casuality so that the information collected can be periodically
updated.

Also, if you don't want to answer a particular question for whatever
reason, there should be the option to select "n/a" or write in "no
answer."

As for the errors Sheri, can you follow up with me (offlist) and let
me know what you're seeing? We've tested this a few times and have not
had any problems.

--
Brian Robbins
Director of Games, Game Trust