[casual_games] We want your games! - reminder about list rules

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Wed Nov 8 12:40:57 EST 2006

like to remind everyone of the content rules.

This list is not the place for commercial postings. Therefore DO NOT
post messages announcing your games, or soliciting your services. The
value of this list is in the discussions amongst peers of all issues
surrounding game development. Commercial messages undermine this
purpose, add unnecessary bandwidth, and dilute the overall value of
the list, and as such they are not acceptable.

In the past few months the instances of this happening have increased
dramatically and we will be taking a much more pro-active role to
prevent this from getting out of control.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist, Fuel Industries