[casual_games] Flash tools?

Audry Taylor talshannon at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:23:55 EST 2006

I'm looking into tools that will streamline many of the more difficult tasks
associated with making games in Flash.  I'm considering SWISHMax as one
option.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I need a tool or tools that
will make repeititive tasks easy (such as using the same effects
repeatedly), make debugging a smoother process, and add features that Flash
doesn't offer or doesn't handle very well.

Audry Taylor

Go! Media Entertainment