[casual_games] Casual Games List FAQ

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Mon Nov 20 20:26:57 EST 2006

Over the years several people have asked for a general "list-FAQ" that
we can direct people to in response to several of the questions that
are asked here regularly. Finally, we have created this resource:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ

However what you'll note when you go there is that right now it
doesn't actually have much content. I'd like to ask for all of your
help to change that.

What questions should we include on this list? What are the answers?
Essentially, how can we make this as useful of a resource as possible?

If you think there's something that should be included here, please
mention it now with or without the relevant answer. If you want to be
a super star you can even log into the wiki and update it based on
your knowledge and the responses we've seen on the list.

I also now give you all permission to re-ask the same questions and
let's hash out the answers together and document them so they will
never be asked again :) I'll try to keep the wiki page up to date with
the content listed, but I'd appreciate any help that other people can
give to:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ

As a final request, if you have a new question to suggest, please
start a new thread to the list with FAQ in the subject line so we can
try to keep everything straight.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist