[casual_games] Real E$tate Empire news

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Nov 21 14:08:30 EST 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contact: Lennard Feddersen, Rusty Axe Games, p: 250-635-7623 f:
1-309-422-2466 lennard at rustyaxe.com, http://www.rustyaxe.com

Terrace, British Columba, 11/21/2006

Rusty Axe Games is proud to announce the release of a playable demo of
Real E$tate Empire, a fun simulation that teaches players the ins and
outs of buying, renovating and selling real estate. Real E$tate Empire
is played in monthly turns. The player uses their savings, income and
real estate profits to buy properties for renovation and sale. Players
can play various careers such as handyman, contractor, interior
decorator, real estate broker or MBA, each career offers distinct
advantages that the savvy player can capitalize upon. An in game news
service informs players of ups and downs in the economy and sales are
also affected by seasonal buying trends. Players have easy control over
all of their financial decisions and can improve their buying power by
making in game choices that increase their credit rating Bright,
attractive graphics, an in game tutorial and an easy to use interface
makes this an easy game for casual and non-gamers to pick up and enjoy
immediately.

The demo can be downloaded at www.rustyaxe.com/hf_demo.php

Real E$tate Empire represents an opportunity for web enabled businesses
such as realtors, FSBO services, banking and loan institutions and money
management services to enhance their websites with our free demo
content. Please use above contact information for details.

For additional information, portal interest, review copies and
affiliation requests please contact lennard at rustyaxe.com

Rusty Axe Games is a boutique developer of games for the casual PC and
handheld game markets.

# # #