[casual_games] Free Falsh vector art

Cameron Owen thecoffeeboy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:36:22 EST 2006

Generally you get what you pay for. However, if this is just for internal
purposes and you aren't going to be showing it to public or releasing it for
promotional purposes then you might be able to find some cheap resources
here: http://www.istockphoto.com. I've used them in the past when I needed
to throw togther some proof-of-concept demos on razor tight deadlines.

The styles there are fairly restricted in the grand sense of things though
so if you're after a particular kind of illustrative style you'll really
need to find an artist. However, if the trendy styles will serve it
shouldn't cost you much spruce up your prototypes at around $1 per item.

Good luck with the game!

Cameron.

Game Design, Development & Consulting for Online Enterprises.