[casual_games] Re: Version jumping

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 8 12:36:58 EDT 2006

If this is affecting "a lot" of your users, isn't that a sign of a
deeper problem with your market and product targetting?

i.e. wrong market (in which case ignore them and try to focus on
people who don't do this), or wrong pricing (so wrong that your
customers would rather muck about and jump through hoops than pay you
), or wrong product (after a couple of hours they find they don't like
it enough to buy it - or there's not enough left to justify it)?

Adam