[casual_games] Version jumping

Kurt Boutin kboutin at prontogames.com
Mon Oct 9 12:07:50 EDT 2006

Maybe I'm simplifying things a bit too much, but it seems to me that if the
customers don't want to play a game after the initial 5 hours of playing
(through the version jumping), there's a bigger problem.  That problem lies
with us.  If a customer is satisfied after playing 5 hours, then our games
aren't good enough.  If, at the end of the 5 hours, they're not saying,
"Hell yeah, I need to buy this game!", then we're not doing our jobs
properly and not providing a compelling enough experience.

Kurt
----
Kurt Boutin
Director of QA