[casual_games] Different Payment Models

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Wed Oct 11 00:57:31 EDT 2006

I would add:

3)  Even if you were making more and "only" spending 200K it doesn't
mean that people should suggest that you are obligated to spend more.
That's the kind of nonsense that got the mainstream game industry
painted into a pretty narrow corner.

Thanks to everyone who has for sharing numbers.  One thing that I have
thought for a long time is that smaller developers such as Rusty Axe
have to find a way to take more of the ad $ if we aren't going to hit
one out of the park and make top twenty.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. July & August 518-863-2317
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7