[casual_games] Games for Wallop

Michelle Bushneff michelle at planbenterprises.com
Fri Oct 20 15:36:25 EDT 2006

Wallop.com is a new player in the social networking space with some slightly
different twists. The core technology is Flash and they¹ve established a
marketplace for ³modders² or Flash talent/developers who want to create and
sell content for personalization. Those of you with Flash games might want
to check it out:

www.wallop.com ­ main site
http://designer.wallop.com/ - modder info

I have a couple of invites left, which I¹m happy to share with people I
know. You can also apply for a modder account through the latter link above.

If you decide to explore, keep in touch so we can share info about the
viability.

Disclaimer: I¹m not affiliated with Wallop, just an indie keeping an ear to
the ground for interesting new markets. :)

--Michelle

Michelle Bushneff    www.PlanBEnterprises.com