SUSPECT: RE: [casual_games] multiplayer?

k f mamaji4 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:45:16 EDT 2006

I have a friend who has always wanted to play real-time multiplayer games
like Air-hockey on the net, but he just can't seem to, at any time of day or
night, because he's on a dial-up. And he's been trying that for the past
month. He doesn't want to spend $$$s on a console. He doesn't mind bringing
his mouse over for a friendly one-on-one. But now I'm going to have to tell
him that he'll have to change his mindset, because nobody in their right
mind would cramp around a PC and do something like that.

After hearing all the counter arguments I have arrived at the following
conclusion. My firm will be the only one turning out games with support for
multiple mice. :-) :-)