[casual_games] Games on the iPod

chris at chriscowherd.com chris at chriscowherd.com
Wed Sep 13 11:36:45 EDT 2006

I love it, both the model and the fact that Apple is finally putting games
on the iPod. I spoke with an Apple rep at last year's Indie Games Conference
but he was pretty tight lipped about it but I could see it in his eyes that
it was coming.

I personally would love the challenge of designing for the scroll wheel
control.

Has anyone heard any information on how to sign up and get an SDK?  PopCap
guys?