[casual_games] Casual Toys?

Jason Van Anden robotissues at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:50:35 EDT 2006

I am about to release a java based downloadable music toy (best way I
can describe it at the moment) - not really a game per say.  I am not
clear how the current channels might support this sort of venture.
If anyone out there has feedback - I am all ears.

Thank You,
Jason Van Anden
www.smileproject.com