[casual_games] White Paper Update

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Thu Sep 14 21:48:23 EDT 2006

We just finished a new topic in the Production and Design section of the Casual Games White Paper. It's called "Working with Team Members in Multiple Locations". Here is the URL:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Whitepaper/Production_and_Design#Working_with_Team_Members_in_Multiple_Locations

Many thanks to those who answered our questionnaire a while ago, and special thanks to Michael Sweet from AudioBrain who proposed the idea, and also worked on various smaller updates.

For the next update, we would like to work on talking about "Depth" in Casual Game Design. How much depth a casual game should have, and what would be the best techniques to achieve it. And we are looking for volunteers who would like to help out wrting about it. Feel free to get in contact with me to plan next steps.

Thanks!

Juan