[casual_games] Bug Tracking Software

Chuck Buckley cbuckley at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 18 10:53:11 EDT 2007

Hi,
If you are working on DotNet platform, I use Gemini, it is very easy to setup and has a free license under a certain user number.
http://www.countersoft.com/

If you are working with an Agile methodology, then I recommend Version One http://www.versionone.com, which has templates for XP, Scrum, DSDM, Agile UP. It also has a free license for up to 5 users. It is well supported as well. If you need info on agile, check out wikipedia, and http://www.agilemanifesto.org/ and is definately making inroads into game software development. There was a recent article on Agile in gamasutra's magazine.

Chuck