[casual_games] Austin: GDC - Microsoft Casual Games

Jim Sink jsink at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 29 15:33:40 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'll be attending Austin GDC from the 4th to the 7th. I'd be happy to meet with developers looking for information on how to bring their games to Microsoft platforms like Live Arcade, MSN, and Messenger. If you'd like to have chat, please email me and we can set up a time to talk. See you at the show.

Best,
Jim

Jim Sink
Business Development Manager