[casual_games] SIG Call: Quarterly Webinars - Need your input

Milt Michael miltmich at telus.net
Fri Aug 31 16:10:30 EDT 2007

Advergaming!

-----Original Message-----
From: casual_games-bounces at igda.org [mailto:casual_games-bounces at igda.org]
On Behalf Of Jason Akel
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:39 PM
To: casual_games at igda.org
Subject: [casual_games] SIG Call: Quarterly Webinars - Need your input

The Casual Games SIG Steering Committee is kicking of a live webinar series
this Fall to address topics of interest to our community. If participation
is strong, we'll run a webinar quarterly.

Each audio-visual presentation will feature expert panelists and offer the
opportunity for questions. Webinars will be recorded and archived.

Help us decide the topics to be discussed. Please email me your ideas
(jasakel at hotmail.com) or post to the mailing list. Or, chime in with your
support on one of the following ideas. Feel free to suggest panelists
including yourself.

* Audio in Games
* International Opportunities for Casual Games
* Technology Roundup
* Direct-to-Consumer Marketing
* Business Models (e.g., subscription vs. t+b vs. virtual goods)
* Virtual Worlds (e.g. GoPets)
* Consoles Online/Set Top Box (e.g. Xbox Live, Wii, PS)
* Developers - Quality of Life Issues
* Other ideas? Email jasakel at hotmail.com

We look forward to your thoughts.

-Jason Akel