[casual_games] XNA Vs Dark GDK

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:01:55 EST 2007

I have just taken the first step towards my XNA education I purchased XNA
Xtreme 101, Volumes 1+2 video training from 3D Buzz.com

I have been a follower of these guys for a while and they give the best
training on the net imo. They really do give a very comprehensive
educationally experience.

Volume 1
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_xna_info.php

Volume 2
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_xna2_info.php

Can't wait to get started on them, just gotta wait for them to be delivered

:)

Brad