[casual_games] Finding patterns in portals' release dates of new downloadable casual games

Vinny Carrella vCarrella at iwin.com
Wed Feb 7 13:12:55 EST 2007

Observations are fine but what is this saying about the business? What
are the advantages to releasing a game a day? Why do these sites do what
they do? What is the behavior of the typical end-user and how do they
interact with the site? What do end-users want? Does anyone talk to Jane
Q. Public consistently enough to know? And if they knew would they even
share that information?

Questions, questions...

Thanks James, that round-up was interesting.

_____