[casual_games] Question About Adobe/Macromedia Director

Kerpelman, Todd TKerpelman at ea.com
Mon Feb 12 12:20:55 EST 2007

Hmmm... still no mention on that elusive "more than 1 level of undo"
feature. Well, we can always dream...

I personally love using Director as a prototyping tool -- you can crank
out a playable game in a ridiculously short amount of time, although we
haven't used it for anything that was released to the public.

I seem to remember reading that the first Diner Dash was made in
Director, though. Anybody from Gamelab/PlayFirst wanna confirm that?

--T