[casual_games] Arcade Publishers/Distributors?

Pedro Honório Silva pedro.silva at ignite-games.com
Mon Feb 12 13:36:14 EST 2007

Yes, actually the games already have electronic and retail distribution
agreements, so I wanted to also distribute on arcade machines market, like
classic arcade games.
Thanks for your feedback so far guys. It has been awesome.
I'll get in touch with some of the people mentioned so far.
Regards.

Pedro Honório Silva
Chief Financial Officer

Ignite Games
Rua Cova da Moura, nº 2 - 2º Dto.
1350-117 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel: +351 212 427 695 - Tlm: +351 933 465 985
pedro.silva at ignite-games.com
www.ignite-games.com