[casual_games] promotion

David Thomson dave at slam-games.com
Tue Jan 2 21:38:01 EST 2007

I know that the "featured game" slots on Handango are essentially
ads, sold for a flat fee per week. Inventory is obviously limited,
and it's sold on a first-come-first served basis. That would seem to
be a more straight-forward option for everyone since it doesn't
involve messing around with percentage points and most portals can
already handle ad sales.

David