[casual_games] multi user, interactive games

lynn v mcewan-taylor abbycory at juno.com
Mon Jan 8 12:23:28 EST 2007

Derrick,

As we are NEW to all of this I'm still finding out how all this gaming on
kids sites works.
If multi user interactive games like "runescape" are for sale would be
interested in knowing what something like that costs.

Someone else has had me looking at the sites that offer games to put on
our site, then people can buy through us not from us.
We are looking to get a lot of members on this site and looking to see
what kids are mostly into.

Thank you for your input.

Sincerely

Lynn