[casual_games] slamdance competition

John Szeder john at mofactor.com
Wed Jan 10 13:03:55 EST 2007

Interestingly enough Brian Robbins also does a great job understanding and
articulating my position.

I deliberately left the name of the game out of the initial post and no
links to it because this shouldn't be about the merits of the game, it
should do with the actions of the competition organizers.

Let's compare this to an election ambiguity. People are discussing the
impropriety of the election system and you to keep coming back to "I
WOULDN'T VOTE FOR THAT CANDIDATE!"

I appreciate your contributions to the discussion almost as much as I wish
you understood what we were talking about.

Cheers everyone!