[casual_games] slamdance competition

Tom Edwards (Englobe) tomedw at englobe.com
Thu Jan 11 14:55:29 EST 2007

In case you didn't catch it, the April 2006 issue of Wired magazine (issue
14.04) had an excellent little article by Tom Standage entitled "Those
Darned Kids and Their Darn New Technology", providing a retrospect on how
society reacted to new forms of media, from the printed book to the waltz,
from radio to video games. I have found it an excellent tidbit to put in
front of those who are prone to knee-jerking against games.

Thanks,

Tom Edwards
Geoculturalist & Principal Consultant
Englobe Inc.