[casual_games] DoCoMo and Apple

Gabor Forrai gforrai at 3dbrigade.com
Fri Jan 12 09:51:25 EST 2007

Juan

I think Apple dont have the similar open minded ideas as DoCoMo has.
I think Apple is making this things with the "closed platform" idea on the
bad way...maybe could be nice to read for them everything about the
Tapwave Zodiac story....another closed platform, a gaming pda with Palm
os, a 2.5d video chip, same nice resolution (480x320), and a sad end, they
have bancrupted last year.

Anyway..im sure that Bejeweled will be there so make a multi million
bestseller and im sure every gates on the apple (what a strange analogy)
will to open. :)

Best

Gabor.Forrai
Director of Development