[casual_games] Why We Need Women

Vinny Carrella vCarrella at iwin.com
Fri Jan 12 12:21:56 EST 2007

If I had any courage I'd do more than just talk about it, I'd start a studio and fill it with as many women I could find. I do take issue with one thing you say Michelle. When did George Bush find humility? Did I miss that event? Based on what I heard from him this week he seems to be as stubborn and arrogant as ever.