[casual_games] who's attending the GCDC in Leipzig?

Ulrich Tausend ut at neodelight.com
Sun Jul 1 12:57:17 EDT 2007

Hi Gert-Jan,
I heard from several attendees on the Casuality Europe in Amsterdam this
year that they also planned to attend at the Games Convention Developers
Conference in Leipzig in August.
Neodelight (my company) will also be present. But I don't know about anyone
having a booth or so.

The games convention has grown a lot in the last years and think it will be
pretty interesting.

Ulrich Tausend

Neodelight/Neokolor GbR
Berlin - Munich