[casual_games] WiiWare/Wii Software

Joe Schultz joe.schultz at bydesigngames.com
Tue Jul 3 05:23:59 EDT 2007

Hi all. Some public Wii devkit pricing info can be found on the
WarioWorld site;

http://www.warioworld.com/apply/wii.html

#4. Software Development Kits: Approximate development costs range
from $2,500 to $10,000, depending on the size of your team. Financial
stability is expected by approved developers in order to purchase the
necessary development equipment for your project

Pure speculation, but I imagine that some of the related terms might
be changed if applying strictly to WiiWare (for example: #1 Developer
Qualifications).

Hope this helps,

joe

Joe Schultz