[casual_games] Mmmm this game sounds familiar...

Joe Schultz joe.schultz at bydesigngames.com
Thu Jul 5 10:46:12 EDT 2007

Hmm... yes, this game indeed looks familiar... so familiar I'm
already tired of it! :P

I tire from such blatant copying of game designs... sigh. If there
ever was a case for "just because you can, doesn't mean you should"
this is it. Leave it to us game makers to respect each other (or
anyone for that matter).

And accepting donations for a largely copied game... Do I smell
<sniffs the air>... Lawsuit? :)

Joe Schultz
Game Director
ByDesign Games