[casual_games] Yet another FPS? I say FP-YES! (was EA CEO calls video games "boring, " complicated: WSJ)

John Szeder john at mofactor.com
Mon Jul 9 14:19:45 EDT 2007

http://www.wendys.com/
http://www.bk.com/
http://www.mcdonalds.com/
http://www.jackinthebox.com/
http://www.in-n-out.com/

I don't know about anyone else, but I love my choices to purchase things as
a consumer.

The free market will ultimately decide what is worth paying for, build the
best products you are able to.

FWIW I prefer Pirate Poppers to Zuma, and Jewel Quest feels to me like a
better designed game than Bejeweled.

I would be sad inside as a customer if these games were not distributed
because of some policy on game originality.

PS: So there is no lost love, Bookworm adventures is the bees knees of
popcap games.