[casual_games] Yes we need more FPS

Joe Schultz joe.schultz at bydesigngames.com
Tue Jul 10 11:20:15 EDT 2007

Agreed, was also thinking Jedi Knight did this very well. Also agree
with "immersive and casual control schemes" applied towards console
type games. In fact, our current project The Late Call aims for
exactly this. I'm calling it "immersive casual" but I imagine an
editor somewhere will come up with a better term for such games.

Not sure if this was brought up before, but does anyone have details
on code-name PQRS from Spielberg & EA?

It is supposed to be a Wii casual puzzler. Spielberg & EA are also
doing a high end action / adventure code named LMNO for PS3 / x360.

I read about it here;

Joe Schultz
Game Director
ByDesign Games