[casual_games] Pictures from Casuality in Seattle

Jay Adan jadan at gametableonline.com
Tue Jul 24 11:20:33 EDT 2007

Nice pictures!

I didn’t end up taking any inside the show itself. It was just too much work to carry around a laptop and my SLR (I don’t have a point and shoot camera anymore).

I did take some shots from around Seattle as well as the front of Trinity during the Real party.

http://flickr.com/photos/dullspork/sets/72157600939183580/

I got a couple of shots of somebody getting “helped” out of Trinity after, perhaps, imbibing a little too much but decided against posting them.

- Jay Adan

- GameTable Online