[casual_games] EA Casual Entertainment news just hit an hour ago!

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Jun 6 12:54:05 EDT 2007

Especially a woman with extensive experience in snack foods!

Tom B

At 04:12 AM 6/6/2007, you wrote:

> boundary="----=_NextPart_000_011D_01C7A834.04AA3DA0"

>What I think must be valued is the fact that EA has put a woman in charge.

>And you always have to give credit to that.

>After all, we all speak of women being the prime

>consumer of casual games and if we look around

>almost all the game developers are men.

>Even “worse”: almost all casual game

>publishers/distributors decision-makers are men! :O

>Being a man, I always appreciate having women

>around/amongst us because their vision of

>games/gameplay/graphics/market/whatever is so

>much different from the male point of view. Even

>from those men who have the ability to perceive what women like in games

>Pedro Honório Silva

>Chief Financial Officer

>Ignite Games

>Rua Cova da Moura, nº 2 - 2º Dto.

>1350-117 Lisboa, Portugal

>T: +351 212 427 695 - M: +351 933 465 985

>pedro.silva at ignite-games.com

>www.ignite-games.com

¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
The Game Attorney
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street, Suite 2100
Miami, FL 33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
and
23133 Vashon Highway SW
Vashon WA 98070
Tel (206) 463-9200
Fax (206) 463-9290
http://www.gameattorney.com
TOLL FREE 888-848-GLAW

Confidential: This email contains communications
protected by the attorney-client privilege and
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
§§ 2510, et seq. If you do not expect such a
communication from Thomas H. Buscaglia, please
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at
thb at intelaw.com of this inadvertent misdelivery.