[casual_games] Some posts are fatter than later-life Elvis....

Minty minty at nectarine.com.au
Thu Jun 7 19:19:30 EDT 2007

I second this:

James wrote:

> I think this will be a very hard thing to break for the list because all

> mail clients I have seen default to including replies. And for a quick

> message it is easiest to click respond, type your message and click

> send.

That's pure laziness. At a certain point, massive requoting essentially
becomes Spam: it's reams of garbage that obscures worthwhile content.

It's not hard. If you have something worthwhile to say, you're already
spending time writing it. Take the extra 2% of time to make sure you're
not burying it (and other people's efforts) in a mound of repeated crud.

Sheesh! Love the list, but it's like standard list conventions have gone
out the door for some folks because "it's too hard" to do the right
thing. I'm not bagging anyone particularly, I just want to hear what you
all have to say without turning into a human spam-assassin!

Ok, back to your regular programming :)

Cheers,
Minty