[casual_games] Recommended game dimensions for online games

Lucas Meijer lucas at mach8.nl
Mon Jun 11 08:19:40 EDT 2007

> Thanks for all the replies so far.

> I was thinking there may be some industry standard sizes that the game

> portal sites such as king.com and miniclip.com require games to be submitted

> as.

I prefer to design all my games so they can be ran in any dimensions
required, and be resized during gameplay.
In my expiriences online publishers don't have strict requirements with
regard to dimensions, but I'd say staying
flexible is good.

Bye, Lucas

<Nicely trimming my post, hoping to slowly change the quoting madness>