[casual_games] Subscription Based Gaming for Tweens (9-12)

E. D. Bass edb at concretealchemy.com
Wed Jun 13 11:33:26 EDT 2007

Honestly, this is a segment I know/knew a lot about. I worked for a
tween site back in 2000 (7 years ago, true, but some things remain valid)

The tween set is predominantly 7-14, interests range from music, to
fashion , to accessories, which include portable gaming, phones, and
PDAs. the reason I state all ove this is because I'd be willing to bet
that the only ones targeting that market heavily, are sites like
Disney.com, Nick.com, Bratz, and Divastars.

HOWEVER, I think by way of subscription based gaming, the field is still
pretty open. You might have to beat me to creating a business model,
targeted for that demo.

Plus... I have a 10 yr old daughter. :)