[casual_games] WiiWare/Wii Software Developers

John Say john.say at saydesign.com
Fri Jun 29 10:03:11 EDT 2007

We're looking to work virtually with a studio on a couple of WiiWare
games for early next year. Does anyone know some great studios that
have either Wii dev experience or at least GameCube titles? We're
really most interested in those that have figured out great ways to
handle and tune the motion sensors. Although any studio I'm sure
could get up to speed with some solid coders on-board, we feel that
those with some understanding on all the filtering needed would be
best choice.

Thanks in advance for any tips,

John