[casual_games] TODAY: Publishers Hot Seat Panel at Casual Games Summit

Margaret Wallace margaret at rebelmonkey.com
Mon Mar 5 09:29:34 EST 2007

The *Publishers Hot Seat Panel *is taking place *today at 4:15* on Day 1 of
the Casual Games Summit -- so please stop by if you can:
https://www.cmpevents.com/GD07/a.asp?option=C&V=11&SessID=3805

The panel is going to rely heavily on audience participation. *Whether you
can make it or not, there is still time to submit any questions you may have
for panelists.* There are 3 ways you can go about having your question
asked:

1.

*In Person:* Attend the panel today and ask your question directly --
real-time!
2. *

**Email:* Email me with your questions *no later than 2 p.m. PST today
*.
3.

*Put Question in a Drop Box Located in Back of Panel Room*: Write your
question down and put it in the "Hot Seat Drop Box" -- located in the
*back* of the room where the panel is being held. The box will be
there all day today before the 4:15 panel!

Panel questions could be on anything related to casual games, including:
content, questions on the state-of-the-industry, retail, business-related
questions, technology, publisher / developer relations, etc. Just try to
send anything you have to me no later than 2 p.m. PST today so I have a
chance to include your questions if you can't be there in person to ask.

Thanks again to everyone who has already submitted their questions for
consideration!